SocioRAC is a revolutionary data saving and data management application for Android and iOS users. With the help of SocioRAC, you can save data from any browser, any platform. And can share data manually to social networking sites. SocioRAC worries about your privacy also, SocioRAC is having a feature to lock your app and a specific folder with a password. If you have not downloaded SocioRAC yet, get it from here.
If you are facing problems, You can visit our guide, How to sign up with SocioRAC. SocioRAC features are giving you the easy and best way to manage your content. Check out our step by step guide for, How to use SocioRAC add-on features. Here is the guide for ‘How to secure SocioRAC saved content with a password’.
What is SocioRAC’s Password Protection?
For restricted access to SocioRAC app, it can be optionally protected with a 6-digit password, so that content within the app remains secure even if the phone is unlocked. SocioRAC allows you to secure specific folder also with a 4-digit pin.
How to create a password?
Here are all of the “Settings” of SocioRAC.
- You can enable a password to secure your app and then set the password by clicking Application PIN
- With the help of Folder PIN, You can also put a password to some specific folders
- You can change the theme also as per your choice. SocioRAC gives you 5 color themes, Blue, Red, Pink, Green, and Black.
- Change the time period of storing your content (more or less than 7 days) on your phone.
- You can trace the previous backup timing, Number of notes, and the space of storage. SocioRAC gives you 100MB in the free version
- Set the default folder to receive incoming notes (choose from the existing folders)
- Disable the Pop-up (prevent the auto pop-up from coming up)
- Decide the content for view in PDF and printing (which fields to be printed).