There are three major categories of content, namely, Reminder, Archive or Calendar. For reminder and calendar content, SocioRAC notifies the user at a selected time using emails and SMS notifications. Here is the guide for how to add Reminder, Archive or Calendar Entries.
Before starting the guide,
How to add Reminder, Archive or Calendar
There are 4 rows in all on the Android Pop-up and on pressing button 2, 3 or 4 on iOS.
- You can select and or set the Source on Row 2. You can create a new source too
- Select the Folder in Row 3 where you want to save the content Or create a new folder if you want.
- You can select or set multiple Tags in Row 4, and create new Tags too.
- You can set a Reminder for content chosen by selecting reminder as the type in Row 1 and setting the date and time. So no more forgetting birthdays, events, to-do, and deadlines. Set a Reminder and SocioRAC will do the rest.
- You can set a Calendar Entry for content chosen by selecting calendar as the type in Row 1 and setting “from and to” date and time. So no more forgetting commitments and meetings. Create a calendar entry and SocioRAC will do the rest.
Note- Screenshots given above are for Android users.