Before starting New Year, let’s have a look at 10 technology revolutions in 2017.
1. Reversing Paralysis
2. Self – Driving Trucks
3. Paying with Your Face
4. Top 10 Revolutions Felt Around the World
5. The 360-Degree Selfie
6. Hot Solar Cells
7. Gene Therapy 2.0
8. The Cell Atlas
9. Botnets of Things
10. Reinforcement Learning
The New Year is here. And like each New Year, we say we will do this, we will achieve these goals. Students wish to achieve good grades; Businessmen wish to touch the sky of success and lot resolutions for New Year. But we end up getting disappointed. No more disappointments this year!
What are your goals for 2018? Your goals might include, Get Famous, Learn a Language, Read more, Become more organized, Turn your hobby into a career, Start writing a book/journal, Lose Weight, Travel More, Quit Smoking, etc.. But as we all know making a goal is one thing, achieving it another. Research shows 79% of the resolutions remain as resolutions. A person mostly fails in achieving their New Year goals.
Some reasons behind the fail of resolutions include;
- You don’t pick the right resolution.
- You don’t believe yourself.
- You don’t try hard to achieve it.
- You don’t track yourself.
Here are few very effective tips to achieve your goals. Let’s start.
- Pick the Right Goal
- Be kind to Yourself
- Make a Realistic Plan to Achieve it
Pick the Right Goal:
“The biggest mistake people make is picking the wrong goal in the first place,” says Talane Miedaner, author of Coach Yourself to Success. “Never set goals that are over a year old, because they’re dead.” Losing weight is perfect examples some people carry that around for decades. “If you still want to slim down after years of trying, and then do something different,” she says. “Sign up with a running group and train for a marathon, or take ballroom dancing lessons and enter a dance competition.”
Be kind to yourself:
When you break your goal down into smaller parts, it becomes more controllable, less daunting and more attainable,” says Christa Wagner, professional organizer and owner of Savvy Solutions. Lofty goals often feel overwhelming, which leads to procrastination and incompletion. Wagner uses her own life as an example: “I
have about 10 books I want to write.To reach my goal in six months, I’ve broken it down into daily and weekly tasks.”
And the most important thing is
Make a Realistic Plan to Achieve it:
Make a Realistic Plan to with the help of SocioRAC:
Yes, you are not alone in the journey. We are with you. With the help of SocioRAC , achieve your goal in very effective manner.
Create a ‘My New Year’s Journey to the Goals’ book in SocioRAC where you can organize all things together. Here are few things to put in your Book.
1. Reminder – Add Reminders into SocioRAC to remind you to keep working on your new goals, tracking your daily process. By tracking your progress you would be able to notice yourself as you change your habits.
2. Archive Entry – Found an article or image online that inspires you? Use SocioRAC Pop-up Manager to save it. Save and Share directly from Social media with few clicks.
3. Calendar – Mark your calendar, when you successfully achieve your daily goal. Seeing a string of marked days on a calendar is a great way to build confidence and a sense of accomplishment. It also provides gentle pressure: you’ll go out of your way to make sure you “don’t break the chain.”
Share your resolutions with us. We’d love to hear your master plans to achieve your goals.